- Loft conversion for which
only bio-building products were used – from windows stunning
views to the South Downs, Weald and the sea. Same panoramic view from the front door.
- Quiet location with no intrusion from neither front or back
– total privacy!
- Large garden of approximately
120 ft – divided in two sections: the front section has
a mature variety of bushes and plants with nice view to the front
and adjacent to woodland owned by the County with tree preservation
- The back section of the rear garden has been used as a vegetable
plot in a bio-dynamic way for at least 7 years with apple tree
and berry bushes.
- Next to garage is a possibility to make a car port. Road access
is possible to the backend of the garden via the
Land Registry Map)
BN21 2TH Eastbourne
Fax 0871 4338434
> contact form <